App | 中文 |


Learn more about the different types of Chinese visa for foreign nationals, how to apply, and answers to frequently asked questions.


Foreigners who accept a job in China should apply for a Foreign Employment Permit. Senior-level employees should also apply for a Foreign Expert Certificate.


This section features information to help visitors planning a trip to China.


Premier values agricultural survey

Premier Li urged all departments to fully utilize results of the third national agricultural survey at the State Council executive meeting.

China, UK to deepen economic ties

Premier Li met with British Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond on economic and financial cooperation.

China steps up SOE restructuring

SOE restructuring and State-owned assets administration topped the agenda at a recent State Council executive meeting.


Second C919 jet makes maiden test flight

A second prototype of China’s large passenger jet C919 completed its maiden flight in Shanghai on Dec 17, which was marked as a step closer to China becoming a global aviation powerhouse.


China-ROK industrial parks

Industrial parks between China and the Republic of Korea will be set up in three Chinese cities, according to a circular.

More transparency in major projects

China will further promote information disclosure on major construction projects to build an open government.